Fruits For Weight Loss
1. Avocado:This is the first fruit to top the list and that too for a reason. It’s simple. Because it is the best fruit for weight loss.
Avocado is enriched with omega 9 fatty acids and is a great way to lose weight. It speeds up metabolism by burning the fat and boosting energy. You will also derive several other health benefits. So have an avocado on a regular basis and you will lose weight and stay fit. So make a salad or guacamole and the difference will be visible.
2. Lemon:You can never find a combination unlike lemon and honey that will marvellously help you lose weight. Lemon is a weight management fruit that has wallops of riboflavin, Vitamin B, minerals like phosphorus and magnesium, not to mention Vitamin C. Drink a concoction of lemon and honey every morning and there’s no better way to start your day than with this detoxifier.
3. Watermelon:This fruit requires a special mention because it is devoid of any fat. The maximum calories you can squeeze out of it when you consume one glass of watermelon juice are 50 calories. Also, it is rich in Vitamins A, B and C and packed full of the plant chemical, lycopene, which will protect you against heart diseases and cancer.
4. Bananas:This fruit is best taken in the raw and green state as it contains more soluble starch. Consumption of one banana will give you a full stomach and sipping a little water after this will help you stave off any cravings. It will provide you with the requisite energy your body needs as it burns fat more quickly.
5. Grapefruit:Recent studies have shown that people consuming grapefruit on a daily basis tend to lose much more weight than if they don’t do so. Grape is a high carbohydrate fruit that is best taken as part of your breakfast because it can compensate for the night’s fasting with its high sugar content and will also help in the day’s digestive process for your body.
6. Orange:If you are worried about munching on to something, then go for oranges. High in water content and low in calories, this fruit will satiate your emotional hunger and will help lose weight. So that’s two birds with one stone.
7. Apple:Any plans for controlling the food intake in between meals? Then grab an apple as it will not only keep the doctor away but also being high in fiber, Vitamin A and water content, it’s going to give you that fullness in stomach.
8. Pomegranate:Grace yourself with pomegranate seeds as it deserves all the attention it garners in the nutrition world. Its seeds are rich in antioxidants, fibres and water content. What more? They are low in calories, so chew a couple of these pomegranate seeds and it will not sabotage your diet.
9. Pineapple:What is the deal with pineapples and weight loss? Pineapples are rich in antioxidants, enzymes, minerals, vitamins and you name it. But what helps it lose weight? Well, it’s the fact that this fruit is free of cholesterol and fat.
10. Berries:Blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, cranberries etc are citrus fruits that will impart very little carbohydrates to your body. But they play excellent detoxifiers and bowel cleansers. They will not only aid digestion but will also take the spotlight in weight loss.
These are the top fruits that help in weight loss! Do you know of any others? Leave us a comment.