Saturday 6 June 2015

Does Using Hemp Seeds for Weight Loss Actually Work?

Using hemp seeds for weight loss is probably not something you think of when you think of hemp is it?
If you’ve struggled to lose weight and if all the “fads” just never seemed to work for you, you are not alone. The good news is that you have access to the most natural way to lose weight and one that will feed your body the most balanced diet of proteins, vitamins and essential fatty acids on the planet. What’s this miracle drug? It’s not a drug at all! It’s simply one of nature’s super food…the hemp seed.

I’ve eaten hemp off and on in my own diet, I love to cook with it and my whole family is in on it with me, but just within the last month, I have started to become more conscious of how much hemp I am eating. I am eating a much higher concentration of hemp in my diet, especially at breakfast time (around 3 tablespoons just at that meal) and the results are pretty wonderful, even for the short amount of time I’ve been doing it. How much wonderful can you get in a month? With no other change in my daily routine, no added exercise, just an increase in hemp seeds or oil (about 4-6 tablespoons per day), I’ve managed to sheer off 9 pounds this past month. Doesn’t seem like a lot, I know, but what I find amazing about it is how my hunger level and craving for sweets is practically gone.

 http://healthmaven.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/hemp-seeds-and-health.html

At first I wasn’t sure it would actually help me with my own weightloss so I started looking at other’s success stories with it. I came across this video of Mike Fata, the founder of Manitoba Harvest (and makes some awesome raw hemp seeds) as he talks about how hemp has helped him to achieve significant weight loss.

If you’ve never heard of Manitoba Harvest, they make various hemp hearts, hemp oil and even hemp protein powders (yes they even have a great vanilla flavor). You can grab them on Amazon using the links I just provided…and since they are all prime products, you can get them shipped to you for free. However, if you’d rather buy locally, just keep in mind, local stores do tend to be more expensive but you can download this coupon and bring it in to save $1 on your purchase. Download Coupon (good only until November 2014).

Hemp Seeds Provide Balanced Nutrition

The hemp seed, or the shelled version called a hemp heart are extremely high in protein and contain all 20 amino acids including the nine essential amino acids our bodies need for optimum health. Hemp hearts also naturally contain a ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 of 3:1.
These healthy nutrients are exactly what our bodies need every day. By adding hemp seed based foods to your diet, you are giving your body the exact proportion of these nutrients that you need for a healthy lifestyle.

Reduce Your Hunger with Hemp Seed

Many people who make hemp hearts a part of their early morning breakfast find that they can sometimes be hunger free most of the day. You should always eat balanced meals and don’t skip important meals, but because of the reduced hunger, you should find that you are able to eat less at each meal, making your healthy eating lifestyle easier to follow through with.

 http://food52.com/recipes/18056-lemon-herb-quinoa-with-hemp-seeds-spring-peas-and-basil

Eat Hemp Seeds with Every Meal

It’s easy to mix hemp seeds or hemp hearts into any meal set before you. Sprinkle them on your cereal, in your morning power shake, on your yogurt, in your chicken crusts, on top of desserts or eat it raw by the handful. You can even lightly toast them (just don’t go over 350 degrees) and they taste absolutely wonderful, especially on salads.
Every person will differ of course, but if you’re open to trying something new, I highly recommend giving hemp seeds a try for your weight loss goals. You might just be amazed at what it can do for your health.


Source
http://www.hempinformer.com/hemp-seeds-for-weight-loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment