1. Drink Mostly Water
2. Walk for at least 30 minutes a day.
3. Get between 7 to 8 Hours of Sleep a Night
4. Eat Two Avocados Everyday
5. Judge Progress with Mirror Not Scale
6. Stop keeping Junk Food in the House
7. Bring Lunch from Home
8. Eat the Same Lunch
ConclusionThe habits we build become who we are. If you were to simply build healthy habits and stick with them long enough so that they become automatic, then being healthy would become effortless. It would just be a part of your daily routine. Habits are also long term and hard to break once in place so if you were to successfully integrate these habits you would be ensuring a long term, healthy lifestyle.