Saturday 17 September 2016

What Does Organic Really Mean?

In Australia, the Australian Certified Organic ‘BUD’ logo is a great way to check whether the product you’re buying is, in fact, organic. If you see this logo on a product you’re buying, it means it’s met the requirements of the Australian Certified Organic standard.

Image result for organic tumblr

Choosing organic produce where and when you can means that you’re making a decision that helps support the soil, animal, plants, people and the environment we live in on a day-to-day basis. The more chemicals we spray on our soil, the more chemicals that can end up in our food and water supply, and potentially in our bodies.

The ‘Dirty Dozen’ is a list of fruit and vegetables that are the best investments when it comes to choosing organic. In other words, if you’re shopping on a budget and want to know the best foods to prioritise when choosing between organic and non-organic, I think these are the ones to pick. I also choose to buy organic dairy, chicken and red meat.

Image result for organic tumblr
  • Apples
  • Celery
  • Grapes
  • Peaches
  • Blueberries
  • Potatoes
  • Spinach
  • Nectarines
  • Capsicum
  • Strawberries
  • Lettuce
  • Cucumber

Eating organic is an investment in your health – you’re helping to avoid eating unnecessary chemicals.


Comment below any other articles you'd love to see or read about! xo



Source

8 comments:

  1. Hello, I just started this plan! for to lose weight Watch the video here: http://weightlossin3weeks.com
    was surprised that my first fast day was not as hard as I thought it would be. I had my morning cup of coffee with a little milk and off to the gym I went. I was very surprised to find out that I could work out and not pass out! I did 15 min of aerobics! I drank a lot of ice tea and water all day. I ate some oatmeal with blueberries at noon and a salad at 6pm. I wanted to go to bed early so I could get up early and run to the kitchen and start eating! I was very surprised that when I woke up I was not starving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. antidepressants

    Get the best meditation for weight loss ways to easily then you are in the right place you obviously have strong motivation to lose weight. Contact us now - Masters of Universe.


    to get more - http://mastersofuniverse.net/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely information, very true and effective. I myself had gained over 20 pounds after the birth of my daughter. Plus with age, fat was not going away no matter how hard i tried with so many things. Finally Thanks to this method, I was able to lose 18 pounds Watch the video on this website: https://leanbellybreakthrough1.club

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog.
    Really, I would like to pay very special thanks for sharing this useful information which is very helpful for me.
    weight loss clinic in delhi

    ReplyDelete

  5. Oh thank you for the content, inspirational. Heres a product that helps many others lose weight and its really
    interesting! Click the link! http://becomingskinny.com

    ReplyDelete